Shadowing Opportunities in New Braunfels/San Antonio area

I am a junior pre-PA student located between San Antonio and Austin really needing shadowing hours. I understand because of covid this may be more difficult to obtain, but I am a fairly average (maybe slightly below average if I am being honest) candidate and would like to do everything I can to give myself an extra edge. 

• 1 month later...

Covid has made shadowing challenging as physicians are more likely to reject you at the moment. Have you considered virtual shadowing? There are some platforms that can help with that -  healthcareshadowing is one and there are other sites as well. You might also need to check if the med school you’re planning for has some special prerequisites like hours of shadowing. And as far as your profile is considered, you might wanna check for that with the school as well, maybe it’s not that average after all.