Applicants for Jan 2022 Start

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, LNRPA said:

Hi!! Question for everyone—they are requiring 8 hours of shadowing under a PA. For some reason their interview note seems like these hours need to be under a single PA. My hours are spread among multiple PAs. I just want to double check that this is ok? 

I hope so! I sent them two PA shadowing forms, each completed by a PA I had done 5-6 hours with.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ashleys21 said:

Did anyone have any issues with sending in updated official transcripts to the program? I know they want it sent to the address, but I'm curious if anyone was able to send them electronically? One transcript I have to submit isn't doing physical copies due to COVID. 

I also had this problem, I emailed asking and I don't think they really respond to their admissions emails. I was able to after calling my own school and asking them to send it through a paper version. Some national clearing house transcripts allow you to do a paper version even if your school does not. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Maeekane said:

I also had this problem, I emailed asking and I don't think they really respond to their admissions emails. I was able to after calling my own school and asking them to send it through a paper version. Some national clearing house transcripts allow you to do a paper version even if your school does not. 

Thanks! One of the transcripts was sent as a paper copy. The second transcript that needs to be verified and is only 1 class...and it’s not even a prereq for Clarkson. I left a voicemail with CU to see if they even need that last transcript since that class isn’t a prereq. We’ll see! And thank you for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

Current student here. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the program!

@ashleys21 The interview day is exhausting, BUT definitely the best experience out of the interviews I attended. It give you time to interact with all of the faculty, and all of the faculty time to get to know you. I felt like I walked away with a thorough understanding of the program, and also that I was able to present myself as a whole individual, and not just the answers to 15-20 minutes of questions like at other programs. I did interview in person, but a lot of my classmates interviewed online and said it went very smoothly. 

• Like 1