2020-2021 Cycle

Questions! 

1. CASPER is a recommended requirement and they said they will use it to help select applicants ---> we do not know how we did on it ---> so it is better to not submit it? 

2. My application status check does not work. It shows that I have to start a new applicant.

3. What is their contact info: email or phone. I can not find it. 

Thank you! 

34 minutes ago, krifuturepa said:

Questions! 

1. CASPER is a recommended requirement and they said they will use it to help select applicants ---> we do not know how we did on it ---> so it is better to not submit it? 

2. My application status check does not work. It shows that I have to start a new applicant.

Thank you! 

1. I went ahead and took CASPER because there schools I am applying to required it.

2. My application status does not work either, they said to contact the graduate office at 419.530.GRAD.

3. Roni.Hoskins@utoledo.edu

She is very responsive.

Guest butterpecan
On 8/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, krifuturepa said:

Questions! 

Thank you! 

For #2, I couldn't check my app status either so I contacted grad admissions and they said that my application went through to them, so I think it's just their system that has it that way 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, butterpecan said:

For #2, I couldn't check my app status either so I contacted grad admissions and they said that my application went through to them, so I think it's just their system that has it that way 

Same thing happened to me, its making me start a new application so i contacted them about it and they told me that they have received everything and will let me know if anything else is needed. Best of luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, jmabs234 said:

Got an email yesterday stating my application was reviewed and I have met the admission requirements upon successful completion of the perquisites. IF selected for an interview they will take place September thru December. Good luck to everyone. 

Congrats! That is some progress. May I ask when did you submit your application? 

7 hours ago, MOO2018 said:

I did not take the Casper test. This is the only school I applied to that spoke about it and it says it's "recommended." Should I still take it?

Definitely take it, its really not bad at all, i took the practice test before taking it and then immediately took the real thing and that was all the help i needed in preparing. If its recommended, still do it as it can only add to your application. Good luck!

On 9/6/2020 at 8:26 AM, PAstruck said:

Definitely take it, its really not bad at all, i took the practice test before taking it and then immediately took the real thing and that was all the help i needed in preparing. If its recommended, still do it as it can only add to your application. Good luck!

The only date available is sept 25 so toledo wouldn’t receive my Caspar score until after the deadline would it still be beneficial to take it or probably not part of me thinks it makes my application look worse as I did not plan ahead for it

Edited by cbull

Guest butterpecan
On 9/19/2020 at 2:15 AM, CAPPAC said:

Congratulations! When are they scheduling them for? Will they be through Zoom?

Yep, the interviews will be virtual and they allowed us to pick a date/time that we prefer

18 hours ago, CAPPAC said:

Does anyone know how many people they plan to interview? And how long it might take to hear back?

Not sure how many they are interviewing but they have said that interviews will go through December