International Federation of Physicians Assistants and Clinician/Comparable Students(IFPACS)

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all safe and sound. My name is Leshan Kereto a PA student from Kenya and a board member to the International Federation of Physicians Assistants and Clinician/comparable(IFPACS). This is a student society that is working hard to unite Physician Assistants students globally. So far we have been able to network with more than 36 countries. We seek to provide a forum for PA students to connect and share ideas alongside coming up with solutions to solve problems facing PA students from different countries. So far we are reaching out to try and connect to students from countries that include the following; Israel, Australia, India,China, Nepal, Netherlands, Russia, China, Nigeria, Bangladesh among several others. I would like to request if anyone in this forum  has any contacts to student leaders or ordinary PA students from the above countries( or any other) to kindly share with me so that we can be able to tell them more about IFPACS and possibly have them join us.

You can read more about IFPACS through www.ifpacs.org

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards

Leshan Kereto

Board Member-International Federation of Physicians Assistants and Clinician/Comparable Students(IFPACS)

President-Clinical Medicine Students Association-Kenya.

Bachelor of science in Clinical Medicine and Surgery-Egerton University.