CASPA Submission Timeline

"Completed/Not Verified"... this is a normal status after submission until they send the records to my programs? I just want to make sure no administrative issues occur, and stay on top of things. And I just submitted Friday, so I realized this question is probably a bit premature.

Thanks!

JLaur,

It takes a bit of time for them to calculate your grades, verify your transcripts, and ensure you have 2 of the 3 references required. CASPA is really good about emailing you in a very timely manner to your email address on file. Just be sure that email is one that you check often and that the CASPA emails don't end up in the Spam folder because many schools will contact you via that same email address. Once verified, your application will be mailed very shortly, and your status will change to mailed. That's not really as important this year because the ADCOM's can see your entire application after you're verified. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived