• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the acceptance letter today. So happy to join SFU🙂 I am so relieved, I have been waiting for this opportunity for so long.

Thanks! I’ll be interviewing October 9th. They had an October, November, and December date listed in the email. 

HI! i just received an interview for October 9th hope to see some of you there!

Hello! Just wanted to pass along some valuable info: I contacted admissions and this year, they have about 10 seats open to graduate applicants. Last year, they had about 350 applicants. Hope this helps to gouge how competitive this program is! 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, caelanshirey said:

Received an interview offer today from Saint Francis! My CASPA was verified on 5/22. Sounds like they are hoping for in-person interviews. Best of luck everyone!! 

Congrats! What date are you interviewing? They told me interviews don't begin until October!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 4:37 PM, depauwxc said:

Does anyone know how many total applicants are being interviewed during the October, November, and December interviews?

So I looked at past forums and it seems like that they had 40 interviewees for 3 interview days. So 120 people interviewing for 10 seats? 

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply. So there are two one on one interviews and they are really trying to know you and have a conversation with you. Between the interviews you have the opportunity to meet some of the current students and ask them questions. I had one interview with one faculty and one with alumni, both were very friendly and asked me about my strength, weakness, experiences... Hope that helps. Wish everyone good luck

• Like 2