Since social media is such a big part of the newer generations day to day life, I wanted to start a thread for helpful Instagram accounts to follow for our journey to becoming a PA! These range from current PA school applicants, PA students, and PA-Cs. Feel free to add to the list!!!!

Pre-PA Instagram Accounts:

• @ thepathtopa
  • @ thepaplatform
  • @ chasinghealthgoals 
  • @ my.path.to.pa
  • @ renatamarie_pre.pa
  • @ la.petite.pa
  • @ myparesource
  • @ mypabox
  • @ hannah.pa
  • @ j_thefuturepa
  • @ sparkles_and_scalpels_
  • @ medically.bri
  • @ pa_tientcare
  • @ taylormorgan.pa.s
  • @ caasapa
  • @ pas_kendall 
  • @ jadamarie.pa
  • @ emilyb_pa
  •  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mattblair
      I am trying to decide whether or not to get certified in this and get PCE from it. I want to know if most schools accept this or if they don’t really care for it. Any feedback helps! 
    • By TreyFL20
      Here is a link to a google sheets that I have created to more easily access information on each of the schools in Florida and the requirement standards for acceptance or preference. All programs were retrieved from Stetson University website: https://www.stetson.edu/artsci/pre-health/physician-assistant.php , and all program details listed on the google sheet were obtained through each programs website URL in the Stetson link provided. I hope this can help anyone who finds it hard to look up this information and compare and contrast each of the programs, as it has for me.
      Note: The Prerequisite list does not always include if the lab is required. I have listed Hours next to some courses where permitted, and If the course required a lab I did not always list it, but instead just listed the hours included. Example: Microbiology is a 3hr course for me, So when I see that it is listed as 4hrs, I know that this means a Lab must be taken for that class. 
      If anyone has any extra questions, Please do let me know, and I will try to answer. 
      If I have left out anything or made any mistakes, Please let me know and I will fix them ASAP, but I feel that it is accurate at this point, with regards to all sections except the "Average acceptance GPA", as this information was harder for me to find. 
      GOOGLE SHEETS LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zl_EXs2XC4ky1fKpzl1AAoGEa6ZyeYJUtJu9Bd3rOz4/edit?usp=sharing
    • By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! 🙂 
    • By alphaPA
      I am applying for 2021-22 cycle. I graduated recently and don't have any formal work experience. I am tired of applying to jobs, cold-calling clinics and hospitals for jobs. I even offered to work for free. I am licensed (EKG, and phleb) then also I am getting rejected. Nobody wants to hire anymore, they don't even need free services. I am a person of color, I hope that is not the reason.
    • By Henrysmith
      How can I earn CME credit online and what is the best source for online CME?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More