CSM Application 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pangu said:

got my acceptance call this morning!! they said they’ll email details first week of december along with a $150 deposit. they said id have 2 weeks from that email to accept or deny my seat

Congrats, what an amazing call to get!!!!! I interview on Thursday and am super nervous! Most places do those situational questions (tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker kinda situation) and I am not good at those haha! Do they ask situational questions?

Also did you get a good feeling from everyone you met with? Like made you feel that it is a good program?

2 hours ago, pangu said:

yes they definitely asked situational questions along with why did you choose CSM. they give time for questions at the end of interviews so I would have a few ready. i’ve learned that for situational questions, the actual example you give doesn’t matter as long as you learned something important from it. like for your conflict with a coworker question, you don’t have to have a great story but just focus on the lessons you’ve learned or how you grew from that experience. 

I was a little iffy about this program but I like the small class size. The faculty seem to really care and I feel I can trust them bc they have a lot of experience in PA education and some have worked at UNMC and transitioned to CSM. I thought it was interesting how flexible they are with rotations - they work hard to find rotations in locations you want to go to. 

Thank you so much for responding, you're awesome. This was incredibly helpful! 

Let us know if you accept here or not, if so maybe we will be classmates 😉

Congrats again!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...