Online Shadowing Opportunities during COVID

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some online shadowing through Archana Patel who is on ig as @ap.the.pac . She does weekly 2 hour shadowing sessions with PAs from many different specialities and she posts the announcements a few days before the virtual shadowing takes place! Like all of you, I can't find any in-person shadowing either! Anyways, I hope this helped 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, Heathh98 said:

I've been doing some online shadowing through Archana Patel who is on ig as @ap.the.pac . She does weekly 2 hour shadowing sessions with PAs from many different specialities and she posts the announcements a few days before the virtual shadowing takes place! Like all of you, I can't find any in-person shadowing either! Anyways, I hope this helped 🙂

I saw shes been offering them! Does she to certain specialties repeatedly? I just want to put more than 2 hours of shadowing in a specialty

On 7/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, Patricia5827 said:

I saw shes been offering them! Does she to certain specialties repeatedly? I just want to put more than 2 hours of shadowing in a specialty

I haven't seen her repeat any specialities yet, but her online shadowing is still fairly new, so hopefully there will be some repetition soon!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Heathh98 said:

Is she doing them pro bono or charging for attending the webinars? I checked the page out earlier today and couldn't find any info on that

• 3 months later...

I'm a fellow pre-PA student who has virtually shadowed many PAs and specialties. I have created a google doc with upcoming virtual shadowing sessions that I update daily. They're all free unless noted and are super helpful. If your interested in that and many more pre-PA resources, you can click the link under my IG bio @mrspopiel. Let me know if you have any questions. We're all trying to make it together so I'm happy to help.

https://www.instagram.com/mrspopiel

• 3 weeks later...