ILLINOIS: North Central College (Developing)

2 hours ago, Manshi said:

Does anyone mind sharing their interview process? I received invitation to interview on Aug 31st today?

I would really appreciate any help!

Hey! I interviewed earlier this month. It was actually a really fun process! There was a group interview/discussion, and some presentations on curriculum, clinicals, classes etc. There was a chance to learn to intubated a manikin, and 2 individual interviews! I actually enjoyed the interview day a lot more than I thought I would! 

3 hours ago, Keshipley said:

Hey! I interviewed earlier this month. It was actually a really fun process! There was a group interview/discussion, and some presentations on curriculum, clinicals, classes etc. There was a chance to learn to intubated a manikin, and 2 individual interviews! I actually enjoyed the interview day a lot more than I thought I would! 

Thank you so much! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nicolesnow10 said:

Any tips for prepping for interview day? Trying not to let my nerves psych me out

it’s honestly nothing to stress about! that probably doesn’t help much, but i was super nervous before hand and as soon as the faculty introduced themselves all my nerves went away! they’re super welcoming and make everyone feel really comfortable so talking to them was actually really nice. i would just say to record yourself answering common questions to see if there’s anything you need to work on. i did that and it helped build my confidence going in on interview day. i hope that helps! 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, maraki said:

has anyone called and asked recently about when we should be hearing about accreditation? i know they sent an email saying it’s usual to take a few weeks, but the waiting is making me antsy 

Well, they just met like 1 week ago so it’s going to be a few weeks. I imagine they were getting inundated with calls last week which is why they sent the email out. I think last time it took about 3 weeks before ARC-PA let them know.  I know that waiting is hard but they will literally let us know as soon as they do so calling unfortunately isn’t going to make it go any faster. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nicolesnow10 said:

I wonder were they waiting for accreditation before offering additional interviews or are they done because the class is full

I think they were waiting! Their website says they don’t fully admit till the last interview cycle. 

I just sent them my PA-CAT results, which was suppose to be sent to them in July but they never got them. Just an FYI for those who decided to send those scores in. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...