ILLINOIS: North Central College (Developing)

On 7/27/2021 at 7:46 AM, SamanthaAmber63 said:

I believe you still have to wait for an interview. just missed the first cycle, so maybe you would receive one next interview cycle?

On 7/26/2021 at 10:26 PM, HeyillbethatPA said:

Anyone know what the next moves are for people on the alternate list?

If you are on the alternate list from the last cycle, they said that they will do a secondary holistic review of your application, and you may or may not have to complete an additional interview based on that. I just received an email saying that I will not have to complete an additional interview. No idea if that’s a good or bad sign.

Edited by kvil45

19 hours ago, kvil45 said:

If you are on the alternate list from the last cycle, they said that they will do a secondary holistic review of your application, and you may or may not have to complete an additional interview based on that. I just received an email saying that I will not have to complete an additional interview. 

Just curious how quickly they got back to you with an answer after you interviewed

36 minutes ago, stat1177 said:

Yeah, I’ve been wondering this myself. It’s like 2 stories. One that only 10 seats are left or so or all the spots. 

34 minutes ago, 007PA said:

But they made it seem like they are starting fresh with all seats open 

I was accepted here last cycle & currently have my seat held, so I am sure there are others doing so as well. Hope that helps! 

1 minute ago, SamanthaAmber63 said:

According to the schools PA program Facebook group, there’s already ~22 students on the group for the admitted class. Not sure if they all have decided to keep their seats or move on to another school from last cycle. 

I am scared now, that’s not looking so good for us 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:08 PM, SamanthaAmber63 said:

According to the schools PA program Facebook group, there’s already ~22 students on the group for the admitted class. Not sure if they all have decided to keep their seats or move on to another school from last cycle. 

We should take this facebook group membership # with a grain of salt! Looks like one of the admitted students, the admin for this group, has already committed to a different PA program listed on her profile. So this could be true for some other members too.

Edited by pa999
  • Upvote 1