Jump to content

Where would you list professional orgs and your publications on CASPA?

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Yes, it goes in your medical school application, not in CASPA.


Without putting too fine a point on it, if your application is significantly enhanced by your research or publication portfolio, you really need a very, very good answer to the "Why aren't you going to med school?" question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

Professional orgs that you belong to should go under "Professional Registrations" in Personal Data:


"Professional Registrations Any current professional certifications (CNA, CPR, etc) should be listed under "health related training." This registration section is referring to professional organizations you may belong to, for example, the American Academy of Physician's Assistants."



Luckily you have spots for two!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More