2020-2021 Bethel Application Cycle

28 minutes ago, nimarie said:

I would love to be added to the facebook group. Is the group a "hidden" group? I didn't have any luck searching for it? 

•  

The settings are set to public so you should be able to view it! If typing "Bethel Physician Assistant Class of 2023!" doesn't show anything then you can DM me with your FB username and I can send a direct invite that way, too. 

Hi guys my name is Cally and I am a part of the class of 2022! Just wanted to give a quick plug for our program Instagram page which we just launched this semester! You'll get to see what our program is all about and get a look at a day in the life of a Bethel PA student. The handle is @bethelpaprogram_mn. Hope to see you there! 

Edited by calhin
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

For anyone who got accepted, Would you mind to share your stat? I am interested to know if Bethal weight  heavily on academia performance or will review applicants as long as they meet the requirement. I knew one of my friends who applied 2020-2021 cycle didnt hear anything back from Bethal. Her GPA was around 3.5/3.6.

The Applicant's manual book of PA programs 2020 shows the average class statistics was 3.8 for overall gpa and 3.77 for sgpa . Is that mean I would be very likely to hear nothing back (or rejection) if I apply with similar GPA or a little bit lower? 

Thank you for helping!