schools which offer a bachelors and master that dont require a BS to start with....

To the OP...I see in another post you are concerned about the work load of a full time school and looking for part time options... I hope you are not equating a program that doesn't require a degree with a program that will be easier to get through. This approach may not work out like you appear to be hoping for

To the OP...I see in another post you are concerned about the work load of a full time school and looking for part time options... I hope you are not equating a program that doesn't require a degree with a program that will be easier to get through. This approach may not work out like you appear to be hoping for

• 2 weeks later...

oh not at all... part time was and is my plan B. im lookin for PAprograms that require no degree to get accepted, only the prereqs, regardless of how intense the program may be. I gotta give it a shot before i go with plan B. =] i just dont wana spend two more years getting a BS when some school offer it upon completion.

Archived