schools which offer a bachelors and master that dont require a BS to start with....

I have most prereqs finished but i have found that most programs require you to already have a B.S degree. Well as the title states it.... ive found several school which offer a Bachelors at least like City Univ of NY, sophie davis, Dyouville, drexel, etc anyone care to add to the list??

I have most prereqs finished but i have found that most programs require you to already have a B.S degree. Well as the title states it.... ive found several school which offer a Bachelors at least like City Univ of NY, sophie davis, Dyouville, drexel, etc anyone care to add to the list??

DeSales has a 5 year Bachelor's to masters PA program option - they also accept transfer students with some college and that cuts down on the time you need to be there. For students finishing their Bachelor's degree, the last year of "undergrad" and the 1st year of the grad program are the same, i.e, you are starting the grad program with your cohort as you finish your Bachelor's.

I didn't do this personally, but I was in some of my pre-req classes at DeSales with students who both started there and transferred in. It is a TOUGH curriculum -lots of the 'hard' classes at once - and you have to keep a 3.0 in all of your classes, but if you get into the Bachelor's to Masters program, you are automatically in the Masters program if you can keep your grades up.

DeSales has a 5 year Bachelor's to masters PA program option - they also accept transfer students with some college and that cuts down on the time you need to be there. For students finishing their Bachelor's degree, the last year of "undergrad" and the 1st year of the grad program are the same, i.e, you are starting the grad program with your cohort as you finish your Bachelor's.

I didn't do this personally, but I was in some of my pre-req classes at DeSales with students who both started there and transferred in. It is a TOUGH curriculum -lots of the 'hard' classes at once - and you have to keep a 3.0 in all of your classes, but if you get into the Bachelor's to Masters program, you are automatically in the Masters program if you can keep your grades up.

^Gannon Univ and seton hall has......"Applicants must posses a baccalaureate degree" prereq. looking for schools where i dont need to already have a BS to be accepted into their PA program. And also, the program must offer at least a BS upon graduation or a masters, not looking for the ones that only offer a certificate or an AA. thanks guys!

^Gannon Univ and seton hall has......"Applicants must posses a baccalaureate degree" prereq. looking for schools where i dont need to already have a BS to be accepted into their PA program. And also, the program must offer at least a BS upon graduation or a masters, not looking for the ones that only offer a certificate or an AA. thanks guys!

Archived