Types of Biology Courses?

The math on GRE is just basic high school math, with some higher level questions. It's not really that bad if u do a lot of practice questions. There is nothing complicated on it like calculus and such. As far as physics I don't think it's required at many PA schools, at least not at the schools I'm applying to.

The math on GRE is just basic high school math, with some higher level questions. It's not really that bad if u do a lot of practice questions. There is nothing complicated on it like calculus and such. As far as physics I don't think it's required at many PA schools, at least not at the schools I'm applying to.

Definitely bombed the GRE quantitative portion (lets just say below the 50th percentile :-_-:) but did well in physics 1 and 2 (both As). It depends on the professor mostly. Also, there are calculus based (usually physics, chem, and engineering majors) and a non-calculus based physics courses. Take the one that does NOT have calculus!!!

I would take a stat and physics course if you are a poor GRE test taker like me, especially when it comes to math sections. I am hoping that PA schools will look at my physics and statistics grades to make up for my poor GRE quantitative portion.

Definitely bombed the GRE quantitative portion (lets just say below the 50th percentile :-_-:) but did well in physics 1 and 2 (both As). It depends on the professor mostly. Also, there are calculus based (usually physics, chem, and engineering majors) and a non-calculus based physics courses. Take the one that does NOT have calculus!!!

I would take a stat and physics course if you are a poor GRE test taker like me, especially when it comes to math sections. I am hoping that PA schools will look at my physics and statistics grades to make up for my poor GRE quantitative portion.

Archived