Any PA's willing to take me under their wing and help guide me through the process of gaining clinical experince as a medical scribe?

HI! I am a current student looking to gain clinical experience as a medical scribe but am not sure where to start! I have tried to do my own research but every site I find seems to offer jobs once I am certified ( which I am not) . I want to make sure I take the correct steps and having someone I could come to with questions would be extremely helpful! thanks in advance ! 

I'm not sure if you are trying to become a PA and therefore use medical scribe as patient contact hours...but many schools do not count being a scribe as patient contact hours.  I had multiple classmates who had been scribes, but while we were in school they changed their policy to not include scribe hours as patient contact hours.  So be aware of that.

• Upvote 1