What are my chances and what schools do I fit?

Hi, just to give some background, I am a 22 y/o make and a senior at the university of Tennessee @ Knoxville majoring in history and minoring in chemistry. I was originally set on going the MD route until I was recently introduced to the inner workings of the PA career and am now very interested. I am looking for any advice on how to improve my resume as well as schools which I fit the criteria for. I am interested in the northeastern portion of the US as well as Chicago but am open to recommendation. Thank you in advance to any advice 

I have yet to take the GRE, but I have no doubts that I will perform well with diligence and hard work.

My resume: 

History Major

Chemistry minor 

3.65 gpa 

3.4 sgpa

300 hours of very meaningful volunteer work in a rural and very low income southern town over the course of two summers 

100 hours at 1hr per week in underfunded elementary school nursing clinics performing first aid and essentially fulfilling the role of absent nurses 

50 hours of providing medical care to rural villages in the Dominican Republic

240 hours as a CNA during the summer of my sophomore year

currently scribing at a level 1 trauma center as an ED scribe with a projected 1300 hours as of the time that I will apply 

Vice President of Clinic Vols: the organization providing first aid in elementary schools, as Vice President I do a lot of management type work as well as provide and dictate first aid training to around 100 people a semester.

Vice President of Global medical training chapter: help plan and coordinate a Medical trip to the Dominican as well as involvement in recruitment. 

1 yr of molecular biophysics research at Oak ridge national laboratory, specially focusing on drug development in the case of poly cystic kidney disease, CKD, and Barth syndrome as they relate to the protein Taffazin and it’s interaction with cardiolipin. 

im also from a small rural town in middle Tennessee if they has any significance. 

Hi!

Your application and approach seems strong to me. I see the biggest limiting factor as the scribing, because some schools will not count that as PCE. 

Here are some schools that do accept scribing! I haven't double checked them against your other stats but maybe a helpful place to start.

Duke University, Yale University, U of Washington MEDEX program, Rush in Chicago, Rosalind Franklin in Chicago, Northwestern, the list goes on...

But - almost all of these schools say they give preference to a more hands-on role. So it kinda depends on how many you plan to apply to, and how many "reach" schools you want to take on. (Happy to answer questions on how I researched and made my 'target' school list with much success.)