Barry University PA Program Class of 2022

Hey Everyone, I just thought that I would start this thread so that everyone can correspond about a FB group/finding roommates/general discussion for everyone to post onto. congratulations to everyone and I look forward to talking to you all more and meeting you come Fall! Everyone take the time to just breath and be happy that we all made it and are on our way to being PAs!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Congratulations on your acceptance, it is a huge accomplishment! I'm currently a 3rd year PA student at Barry set to graduate next week. I am looking to rent out my condo near the Aventura area to incoming PA students to keep it in the program! It is a newly renovated, fully furnished 2 bed, 2 bathroom  with washer dryer in unit. It is near the Aventura area and close to I95 making it an easy commute to school. It is in a gated community and walking distance from a LIBRARY Lol, grocery store, dunkin donuts, planet fitness and more. Im looking for $1500. If you are interested or would like more info/pictures please feel free to reach out to me at brendanheitz@yahoo.com. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to meet all 23 of you guys at St. Pete campus. I do have a question for those who have already made their MyBarry account. I made my account using a new email so that I could have a fresh, special email for school and my career going on but now I do not see anywhere on the page to make my payments...I contacted Michelle Spence without further instructions and I am freaking out because I only have until 1/21 to pay my first deposit...grrr

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RN2PA95 said:

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to meet all 23 of you guys at St. Pete campus. I do have a question for those who have already made their MyBarry account. I made my account using a new email so that I could have a fresh, special email for school and my career going on but now I do not see anywhere on the page to make my payments...I contacted Michelle Spence without further instructions and I am freaking out because I only have until 1/21 to pay my first deposit...grrr

It should be under the To Do list if you scroll down and it should say "Pay my deposit." But also give it maybe a few hours, mine didn't show up right away. Check later today maybe. 

Edited by mauddarger

• 2 weeks later...