Barry University PA Program Class of 2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know where we could get the documents that is suppose to be mailed with the completed finger print card?

The documents were "letter to FBI" and "authorization release form".

I wasn't emailed these documents and I can't find them on the portal so I'm not sure where to find them.

Edited by PA225553

3 hours ago, PA225553 said:

Does anyone know where we could get the documents that is suppose to be mailed with the completed finger print card?

The documents were "letter to FBI" and "authorization release form".

I wasn't emailed these documents and I can't find them on the portal so I'm not sure where to find them.

The documents should have been attached to the provisional acceptance email that Michelle (Admissions Coordinator) sent. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi y'all! My name is Haley and I am in the class of 2021 from the St. pete campus. I am looking for a roommate (girl) for next year because my current roommate is moving in with her boyfriend in the fall. I live in Charleston on 66th which is 10 minutes from campus on the same road! The apartment is a 2x2 and you would get the master. message me if interested 🙂