Update on Hippo PA PANCE and PANRE review

Just an update on this... I've been on the Hippo site for a while now. Diagnosis: Awesome.

Crazy thing is they just lowered the price. At first I was kinda p.o.'d because I paid nearly $600 bucks for it. And I was cool with that because of the quality and the website but I wasn't cool that they lowered the price after I paid that. But then I got this email (at the bottom you'll see the actually REFUNDED all the current subscribers to get them in line with the new price.)

At this point, there is no comparison. I would recommend these guys, at this price it's a no-brainer. Anyone else try it?

Here's the newsletter I got from them. Their website is www.hippoeducation.com

[TABLE=class: content, width: 0, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: subject]Hippo PA, Big Price Reduction!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: body]

Hi!

Here at Hippo we're the kind of company that wants to be valuable as much as we want to be successful.

After looking at the data we've decided that in order to allow as many people to benefit from Hippo as possible we're going to lower the price. We've had many people tell us that they want to be on board but can't afford it. We think everyone deserves a little Hippo in their diet...

Hippo PA now costs an incredible $299.

Hippo PA is now far less expensive than any other major review course and leaps and bounds better. We're excited about making it more accessible and proud to be successful enough to be able to lower the price.

Here's some of what you get:

• A whole year of access to our incredible PANCE & PANRE review and all the rest we have to offer
  • Video/audio/written/question formats streamable and downloadable anywhere following the NCCPA "blueprint"
  • World-class and world-famous educators and content
  • Near 40 hours of Cat I CME credit instantly available and much more coming for no extra charge
  • A highly rated bonus ECG course
  • Earn game-like achievements and motivations to keep you moving forward
  • Incredible features like bookmarking, progress tracking, the ability to ask your own questions, feedback, and collaboration
  • Extreme personalization
  • And, of course, much more...

CME is approved and live, new content is going up every day, and new features are in the works...

If you haven't come to visit for a while please drop by, take a look around, and say hi!

HippoEducation.com

Current Customers: If you're already a customer you should have received an email yesterday. You, our most valuable players, will be getting a refund for anything you paid above our new price of $299. Thanks for making our launch successful! You've been a joy to hang out with...

[h=3]-Team Hippo[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Archived