ROSH REVIEW: Expires on March 19, 2018. ($50)-- SOLD

HIPPO: Expires February 11, 2019. ($250)-- SOLD

Please send me a message if you are interested! All the Best. 

Edited by marrbarr10
SOLD

I would absolutely recommend it! I used it throughout my clinical year at a slow and steady pace to prepare for PANCE. I also liked having the hippo q bank at my fingertips. Let me know if you have any further questions :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jathas
      PANCE Tutor
      I am an online tutor for the PANCE. I'm a retired M.D., retired since 2002, with 22 years teaching PA's, medical interns and Med. students. As far as I know, I'm the only live online PA Tutor in the country! I have been successfully tutoring matriculating PA students and PANCE/PANRE candidates from California to New York for 8 years. I really enjoy teaching......and I really believe in and I am a strong advocate for PAs.
      I tutor only PA students, and I am fully committed to the PA profession because I believe in it. I had a great working relationship with PAs in my practice for many years, and found PAs to be so Far Superior to the other 'similar' providers (I think you know whom I mean - lol).
      Pass rates since 2010 for our 68 students using us are 99% for first time takers and 93% for students having failed 1-4 times. 
      Anyhow, If you need some help I am here and available as time allows.
      Feel free to call me at 617-816-8467 for advice, or with questions - and visit our website at Precipio Learning.
      You People Are the Future of Medicine.....
      Best,
      Dr. John
      Precipio Learning LLC
      Since 2010
    • By OHpa11
      Hi! My boards are exactly 2 weeks from today, and today is my last day with my Rosh Review subscription. Looking for something cheap- please message me if you can help! Thanks :))
    • By Lwitt
      Looking to buy PANCE Rosh Review. Only need through the end of next week just looking for good practice questions before my exam. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More