12/7/19 MEDEX Tacoma interview

4 hours ago, Municahh said:

How would everyone feel about meeting at 3uilt if the pizza place is too small? It's near the school, and it looks like there's a lot of room inside to both sit and stand so we wouldn't need to worry about headcount. Looks like a brewery with a food menu. 

That sounds perfect to me! Is everyone else good with that?

Hey all! I’m in Tacoma class 7. I’m going to drop by tonight and grab a drink with you all. Trying to recruit a couple other classmates to stop in too. I’ll be a little later though, closer to 7:30.  For anyone that can’t make it tonight, there will be several of us from classes 6 and 7 that will meet with you guys tomorrow at lunch too. Ask us anything! See you guys tonight/tomorrow, good luck to everyone!!

Edited by Enewkirk2787
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 9:11 AM, alicwalk said:

Would accepted students from this cycle be willing to share their stats? Thanks emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.34 cGPA

3.6 sGPA

~3600 PCE hours as an EMT

Second year applicant from California! 

Your application and essays are what get you an interview, but the interview itself is what gets you in the program - not the application! 

• Like 1