3 minutes ago, ahopefulstudent said:

i got nov 9th too!

Thats the only interview date left, lol. They just do 2 interview dates and they've already done the first. That's why i'm wondering how many people typically interview on each date. Seems like they must interview a lot of students each day to fill all their seats in only 2 interview dates.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:33 AM, mlmlcs said:

Thats the only interview date left, lol. They just do 2 interview dates and they've already done the first. That's why i'm wondering how many people typically interview on each date. Seems like they must interview a lot of students each day to fill all their seats in only 2 interview dates.

I'd say about 80 people are in each section, so they interview about 160 on each interview date.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, HKim123 said:

I also got the email offer to interview on November, 9. Is there anyone who can tell us what the interview processes going to be? 

It's just a writing sample as soon as you get there and then you have either a PBL session or a group-interview with 2 other students. By the end of the day you complete a writing sample, do mock PBL, group-interview, and a tour. 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, Nrm1010 said:

It's just a writing sample as soon as you get there and then you have either a PBL session or a group-interview with 2 other students. By the end of the day you complete a writing sample, do mock PBL, group-interview, and a tour. 

Can you give more insight to the writing sample, I have an interview nov 9