Christian Brothers University PA program 2019-2020

55 minutes ago, KDiVita said:

Has anyone from the October 25th interview heard back? I know they said by Friday (tomorrow) at the latest but I was kind of expecting something sooner. 

I’ve been wondering that also! I have not heard anything either. I was hoping to hear back before this. 

I still haven’t but I emailed yesterday and received a response stating that due to circumstances out of her control (Ms. Preston) she couldn’t give out their acceptance decision to us all today (Friday), but that she would be in the office Saturday (today) working on it and to continue to check my email. 

2 minutes ago, 11569 said:

I still haven’t heard anything other than that email. I guess there’s no official timeline now? Debating calling or emailing them to find out when to expect more.

After nothing came on Saturday, I was hoping sometime today. I'm just trying to remain positive and distract myself...

Just now, staceyk said:

After nothing came on Saturday, I was hoping sometime today. I'm just trying to remain positive and distract myself...

That’s a good attitude. I am trying to do the same thing. I hope that everyone is okay there and that nothing tragic happened at CBU. But I am optimistic it will be sometime today! 🙂

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...