University of Dayton 2019-2020 Cycle

On 11/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, SheaDanni said:

I interviewed Nov. 4th and got offered a seat Nov. 6th. For anyone interviewing it is very laid back and they truly just want to who you are. Good luck to everyone. For those offered a seat, does anyone know when official letters go out or when they are going to require the deposit?

From my understanding, the deposit will not be required until sometime in January. 

On 11/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, SheaDanni said:

I interviewed Nov. 4th and got offered a seat Nov. 6th. For anyone interviewing it is very laid back and they truly just want to who you are. Good luck to everyone. For those offered a seat, does anyone know when official letters go out or when they are going to require the deposit?

Wow that's a crazy fast turn around time!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone who has been invited for an interview and for those of you who were offered a seat! I am flying up 12/1 for the interview 12/2. I have a bit of time the day before the interview and don't know what there is to do in the area so if anyone wants to get together/prep etc. let me know. Good luck to you all!

On 11/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, oolivia1 said:

Congrats to everyone who has been invited for an interview and for those of you who were offered a seat! I am flying up 12/1 for the interview 12/2. I have a bit of time the day before the interview and don't know what there is to do in the area so if anyone wants to get together/prep etc. let me know. Good luck to you all!

I interviewed 11/15 and there's a chain of TexMex: Elsa's. It was really good and within 3 miles of campus. Plenty of good restaurants 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, aashnaj said:

What day did you interview? Do you mind sharing your stats??

Sure, I interviewed on 11/11 am session. 

These are my stats: 

Graduated back in 2014 

Biology Major/chemistry minor

cGPA: 3.58

scienceGPA: 3.53

prerequisitesGPA: 3.84

PCE: 13,200 hrs. (Clinical and human research) 

PA Shadowing: +150 hrs.

Lab Research: 180 hrs. 

Volunteering:  ~500 hrs. Combined (Church related + Medical Assistant + Medical Interpreter) 

Leadership/Teaching experiences: ~500 hrs. 

• 2 weeks later...