University of Dayton 2019-2020 Cycle

14 minutes ago, Matthewmatt85 said:

I got my acceptance into the program today. Says I will get the actual letter in two weeks which will have the information regarding the deposit. For those accepted was your acceptance email similar to this?

Hi Matthew, I don’t think anyone has gotten deposit information yet

22 minutes ago, jdurh001 said:

Did anyone receive the email for the deposit today?

Yes I did. I just logged into my account with the information provided in the office of admissions/financial aid email and got the formal acceptance letter from Lindsay Hammett as well as instructions on how to pay the deposit. Anyone else got this?

Edited by Gio1987

6 minutes ago, Gio1987 said:

Yes I did. I just logged into my account with the information provided in the office of admissions/financial aid email and got the formal acceptance letter from Lindsay Hammett as well as instructions on how to pay the deposit. Anyone else got this?

I received an email from the Office of Admissions about setting up my account, but I did not see an email from Lindsay. The email I got went to my junk folder though so if you're expecting an email and don't see one I would check there!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ilovedogs3523 said:

I received an email from the Office of Admissions about setting up my account, but I did not see an email from Lindsay. The email I got went to my junk folder though so if you're expecting an email and don't see one I would check there!

Mine went too. My bad, not an email from Lindsay, meant to say "decision letter" and is found in the portal it does not come in a separate email. Once you log in,  in the portal go into my applications and then click on the one that say Master of Physician Assistant, once you click on it, click on view "decision letter" and then you will be required to accept it and then it goes into how to pay deposit and if now or later. I think we have 10 days to pay once we accept through this route. 

Edited by Gio1987
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 3:54 PM, katelyn1007 said:

For those who are accepted. Where does everyone plan on living??

Based on safety, proximity and affordable housing ratings I was going start looking in the area of Kettering, however other cities like Beavercreek, Oakwood and Centerville seem like good options as well.  

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I just got accepted off of the waitlist! I am so excited to be part of the class of 2022 and can't wait to meet everyone. Is there a facebook group for students in the incoming class or a good way we can connect? If no, would anyone like to start some kind of group to get to know each other and even discuss potential places to live in Dayton near the school? 

Good luck to anyone else still on the waitlist and I hope you hear good news soon too!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, oolivia1 said:

Hi everyone! I just got accepted off of the waitlist! I am so excited to be part of the class of 2022 and can't wait to meet everyone. Is there a facebook group for students in the incoming class or a good way we can connect? If no, would anyone like to start some kind of group to get to know each other and even discuss potential places to live in Dayton near the school? 

Good luck to anyone else still on the waitlist and I hope you hear good news soon too!

Hi Olivia! There is an existing page already! I’m sure you’ll be added to it shortly. :)