University of Dayton 2019-2020 Cycle

On 10/15/2019 at 12:01 PM, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

Did anyone receive any info/does anyone know what type of interview it will be (i.e. MMI, One on one, a panel interview, group interview, etc)? Will there be a writing activity or a group activity as well? 

Thanks

Edited by NathanSaruriPA87

17 hours ago, mlmlcs said:

Is anyone concerned about the program being on probation? I'm out of state and when I applied I didn't really realize. But now I am concerned. What are everyone's thoughts?

As long as they have probationary accredidation at matriculation, you are elgible to sit for the PANCE. You should not be worried. 

For anyone that has not interviewed yet... their interview style is 3 10 minute one on ones & a group interview & essay. Their interview style is a bit different, but not hard or stressful. Come prepared with questions because they don't do a presentation or anything to tell you about their program.

Edited by Nicole10
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, bd1998 said:

Has anyone heard anything in terms of acceptance yet from UD or an estimated time line, for those of you who have already interviewed?

they told us on October 28th that we would know between mid-December and mid-January. I know of a few people that have already been offered a spot in the program. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:13 AM, Nicole10 said:

For anyone that has not interviewed yet... their interview style is 3 10 minute one on ones & a group interview & essay. Their interview style is a bit different, but not hard or stressful. Come prepared with questions because they don't do a presentation or anything to tell you about their program.

They told me through email that would it would be a group activity rather than a group interview. So you’re saying after the 3 One-on-one interviews you have another group interview, meaning you’re in a room with other potential students and giving answers in front of them or what do you mean by "group interview"?

2 hours ago, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

They told me through email that would it would be a group activity rather than a group interview. So you’re saying after the 3 One-on-one interviews you have another group interview, meaning you’re in a room with other potential students and giving answers in front of them or what do you mean by "group interview"?

Well I guess it’s more of a guided group activity! You work together to solve a problem. 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:33 AM, Kathy9876 said:

After you receive an invite for an interview via email, how long does it take for them to contact you to schedule it and do they contact you via email or phone? 

I don't know if this might help you in any way, but I got my application received on Sep 9th, interview invite sent on Oct 11th,  scheduled for interview email on Oct 15th, assigned interview date, Nov 11th. So, my guess is that you should hear from them soon. Best of luck!

Edited by Gio1987

On 10/31/2019 at 8:13 AM, Nicole10 said:

What do you mean by "their interview style is a bit different"? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Gio1987 said:

I don't know if this might help you in any way, but I got my application received on Sep 9th, interview invite sent on Oct 11th,  scheduled for interview email on Oct 15th, assigned interview date, Nov 11th. So, my guess is that you should hear from them soon. Best of luck!

I interview on the 11th as well!