2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings fellow classmates!

I'm from California and I got accepted to Rocky Mountain! I'm stoked and looking forward to everything and anything 🙂 

The purpose of this post is to casually throw it out there that I'm starting to look for housing in the Billings area and was wondering if there are any other out-of-state souls like me who would be interested in rooming with one another 🤔 

I'm the type of person in which I'd rather start looking now so (1) we can find a nice place and (2) we could get to know one another wayyyy in advance to determine if we're a good match! Message me directly if this my inquiry is something that resonates with you (i.e. if we're in the same boat 😎). . . 

-Amin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, MisterP said:

Anybody get a call pulling them off the waitlist?  Or know roughly when the majority of those calls go out?

I received an email stating that I was selected for the "active list" on February 3rd. It also said that they will start to draw from this list as people start to give up their seats, which usually starts in April and can go through June. The only thing left to do now is remain hopeful! 

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! I was placed on the active list for this year’s cycle. I was curious if anyone has heard back about being called off of the active list and offered acceptance.

Additionally I was wondering if anyone has any insight as to how this COVID-19 pandemic is affecting Rocky and/or other PA programs with regards to admissions. This has to be an awful process to go through. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, ccallen5 said:

I interviewed back in August and was offered a spot on the active list. Today I was offered a seat in the class but declined as I've accepted a seat elsewhere. Hopefully this opens something up for someone else!

Congratulations! That is exciting news. Out of curiosity do you know how this pandemic is affecting admissions for programs? Haven't heard a lot with regards to this.