CSU Monterrey Bay 2019-2020

20 hours ago, quoiaa1 said:

Has everyone filled out the information for financial aid for this school? If we haven’t does it mean we won’t get accepted?

Yes, filling out fafsa as soon as possible would be beneficial for students who intend on taking out loans for the program. For the January start it is right around the corner so getting that done now would be better rather than rushing to get your physicals/titters/ moving (for those out of the area) along with securing your loans. I don’t think it affects their admission choice but it can affect your admission if you don’t have the finances ready. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, Hopefully1DayPAc said:

Yes, filling out fafsa as soon as possible would be beneficial for students who intend on taking out loans for the program. For the January start it is right around the corner so getting that done now would be better rather than rushing to get your physicals/titters/ moving (for those out of the area) along with securing your loans. I don’t think it affects their admission choice but it can affect your admission if you don’t have the finances ready. 

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Hopefully1DayPAc said:

They’ve interviewed already about 60 candidates. I think they said 120-130 invites were sent out. They don’t utilize rolling admission, and they will come out with admission decisions in 2-3 weeks (somewhere in September-October).

If you haven’t received an invite yet don’t be discouraged, you could still get an invite if someone cancels (for January 2020 start). A lot of us, myself included, are re-applicants. You learn more about yourself and how to strengthen your application following each cycle. 

Don’t give up on your first or second tries. And most importantly don’t give up your dreams of becoming a kickass PA! 

thats very encouraging. thank you 

• 3 weeks later...