2019-2020 Applicants!

2 minutes ago, sdebar said:

How long did they give you to put down a deposit? Dying to know how long it’ll be before they start pulling from the continuing candidates list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 days to put down a deposit! I'm not sure if there are still more interviews or if the 1/13 one was the last one, so it may be pretty soon that they start pulling. I remember she said that they latest theyll notify for waitlist is April 1st!

• Like 1

14 days to put down a deposit! I'm not sure if there are still more interviews or if the 1/13 one was the last one, so it may be pretty soon that they start pulling. I remember she said that they latest theyll notify for waitlist is April 1st!

Thank you for responding! haven’t seen anyone post about February interviews so who knows. The email I got said we could be notified into June but hopefully April 1st is the latest because that is too much waiting for me [emoji24]

3 minutes ago, sdebar said:

Thank you for responding! haven’t seen anyone post about February interviews so who knows. The email I got said we could be notified into June but hopefully April 1st is the latest because that is too much waiting for me emoji24.png

The orientation is in May and its mandatory so I don't think they would do it as late as June! Hopefully if there are other interviews then someone will post in this. Good luck to you!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 5:48 AM, yellowmoodring said:

No I haven’t heard anything

On 3/11/2020 at 11:37 PM, kek5388 said:

Has there been any move in the waitlist for any of you?

They sent out accepted student information & theres 34 students copied in the email so I don’t know if they’re pulling anymore. I think their class cap off is 34 or 35. 

They sent out accepted student information & theres 34 students copied in the email so I don’t know if they’re pulling anymore. I think their class cap off is 34 or 35. 

Yeah but people can still drop until classes start, it’s not over until classes begin

Yeah but people can still drop until classes start, it’s not over until classes begin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...