2019-2020 Applicants!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nts19 said:

Got invited to interview on 12/16! Any advice from those who interviewed already? Also it seems like acceptances are sent through email and rejections are sent by mail based on previous posts, is that true?

Hi! I just interviewed there on Monday and it was a great experience! Just like it says in the email you'll have two interviews with faculty (1:1), simulation center activities, a writing sample, and tour/lunch with students. Everyone was super friendly, and it was relaxed. The day was very well organized and they give you a schedule so you know when you're doing what. I haven't heard back yet, but they told us that they do both email and mail? Their answers to when/how we'd hear back were not very concrete.

15 hours ago, nts19 said:

Got invited to interview on 12/16! Any advice from those who interviewed already? Also it seems like acceptances are sent through email and rejections are sent by mail based on previous posts, is that true?

That's so exciting! You're going to do great - go with the flow!! I interviewed on a Monday and heard back the following Thursday via email, and got the actual letter in the mail a few days later (like on a Tuesday). I'm pretty sure they told us we would hear via email no matter the outcome - and also said give 2-3 weeks after your interview. My acceptance didn't even reach the 2 week mark though so sometimes they're early!

Edited by sparklingbunny

16 hours ago, yellowmoodring said:

Hi! I just interviewed there on Monday and it was a great experience! Just like it says in the email you'll have two interviews with faculty (1:1), simulation center activities, a writing sample, and tour/lunch with students. Everyone was super friendly, and it was relaxed. The day was very well organized and they give you a schedule so you know when you're doing what. I haven't heard back yet, but they told us that they do both email and mail? Their answers to when/how we'd hear back were not very concrete.

Good to know, thank you! What were the simulation activities and writing sample like? So far my only other interview has been at Arcadia at that one was only a tour/lunch and a very brief faculty interview so not sure what to expect or how to prepare for this one

On 11/20/2019 at 5:24 PM, sparklingbunny said:

That's so exciting! You're going to do great - go with the flow!! I interviewed on a Monday and heard back the following Thursday via email, and got the actual letter in the mail a few days later (like on a Tuesday). I'm pretty sure they told us we would hear via email no matter the outcome - and also said give 2-3 weeks after your interview. My acceptance didn't even reach the 2 week mark though so sometimes they're early!

Thank you so much- and congrats!!

Congrats to those already invited for interviews! Seeking some advice here: I've been sitting on my application for a while in anticipation of taking another science class. I know it's extremely late to apply but if any current students/ other late applicants can provide any insight on whether or not it's still worth it to throw out the hopeful line, please let me know! Temple has been one of my favorite programs thus far and I would like to stay in the area. 

I am an average candidate as far as strength of application (Great direct patient care experience, average GPAs).

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...