2019-2020 application cycle

I asked a current student now and she told me that she didn’t hear it in lecture today. Did this person ask a faculty one on one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm unsure. But he's a current student and a good friend of mine. I hope he's wrong and we hear back today just as much as everyone else on here lol.

We'll see. Fingers crossed, right?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

We know you all are anxious for acceptance emails but as we mentioned before, we are doing things a little different than last year so you will likely be waiting another week or so before hearing anything back from our admission committee. Again, we mentioned it could be up to a month (hopefully it isn't because we vividly remember checking our emails 10x a day waiting for that one email that changed our lives).

Our admissions committee works VERY HARD to ensure we select the best of the best and determine who will fit in our program but THIS TAKES TIME. There were so many amazing applicants this year so we ask for your continued patience during this process!

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Chelsea S. and Maddie S.

WSU PA-S Class of '21

(Interview Co-Chairs)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MayC0820 said:

Hey everyone!

We know you all are anxious for acceptance emails but as we mentioned before, we are doing things a little different than last year so you will likely be waiting another week or so before hearing anything back from our admission committee. Again, we mentioned it could be up to a month (hopefully it isn't because we vividly remember checking our emails 10x a day waiting for that one email that changed our lives).

Our admissions committee works VERY HARD to ensure we select the best of the best and determine who will fit in our program but THIS TAKES TIME. There were so many amazing applicants this year so we ask for your continued patience during this process!

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Chelsea S. and Maddie S.

WSU PA-S Class of '21

(Interview Co-Chairs)

Thank you guys! We appreciate all of the work put into the decision process, as well as the update! Have a great weekend everyone! 😇

2 minutes ago, Chelsgarrison14 said:

I really hope so. I hope everyone does the survey. Because aren’t they only going out if all surveys are submitted?

There’s no way they would do that, it’s nearly impossible to achieve 100% compliance for anything in the real world. I doubt everyone would do the survey even if they had a month to do so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, et51692 said:

Hey everyone! I called the program today and was told we wouldn’t be hearing back until next week. She wasn’t able to say which day exactly. So..one more week of waiting! But at least we can put the phone down for today. 

Thanks for calling! I wonder what’s so different about the process this year? At least we know they are putting a lot of time and effort into the decision process and making it as fair as possible! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephanieholl4 said:

Thanks for calling! I wonder what’s so different about the process this year? At least we know they are putting a lot of time and effort into the decision process and making it as fair as possible! 

I kinda want to cry because I don’t want to have to put down a $1000 deposit elsewhere 😂😭😂😭