2019-2020 application cycle

3 minutes ago, gallivaa said:

Doesn't look like I recieved an interview invite email. 😞  Trying not to get discouraged, as I still have an interview for another school, but Wayne has been my top choice for years so I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Good luck to everyone who recieved an interview and congratulations, you all will do great! 

Do you think that anyone that did not receive and email automatically means they are not getting in? Most schools have multiple interviews dates and send out multiple different emails at different times. I am praying that is how Wayne is too because it was my top choice. 

1 minute ago, Boz21 said:

Do you think that anyone that did not receive and email automatically means they are not getting in? Most schools have multiple interviews dates and send out multiple different emails at different times. I am praying that is how Wayne is too because it was my top choice. 

I thought they sent out a mass email, but I could be misinformed. There might still be hope for those who decline an interview. 

8 minutes ago, Boz21 said:

The last cycle that I applied to Wayne, they sent out invites on the 3rd and 4th and then reports of rejections started rolling in on the 5th. Don't lose hope yet.

3 minutes ago, laferri2 said:

The last cycle that I applied to Wayne, they sent out invites on the 3rd and 4th and then reports of rejections started rolling in on the 5th. Don't lose hope yet.

Thank you very much for that laferri2! Fingers crossed! Did you hear anything back yet? 

2 minutes ago, Boz21 said:

Thank you very much for that laferri2! Fingers crossed! Did you hear anything back yet? 

Nothing yet.

I will say, my suspicion is that the first wave of invites comes out, and then further invites are extended based on who declines an interview. If you haven't gotten an invite by the end of the day I would suggest to adjust your hopes accordingly.

4 hours ago, ZackMell said:

Congrats to those who got interviews! Anyone who recieved an interview mind sharing your stats (gpa, gre, hours)?

cGPA: 3.72

sGPA: 3.6

pGPA: 3.83

GRE: 303 combined; 4.5 analytical

PCE: 2000+ (CNA in hospital)

Volunteer: 1500+ (childrens hospital, free clinic in Detroit, tutor/mentor)

PA Shadowing: 20 hours in a level 1 trauma ED

On 10/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, ZackMell said:

Congrats to those who got interviews! Anyone who recieved an interview mind sharing your stats (gpa, gre, hours)?

cGPA: 3.42

sGPA: 3.38

PCE 5000+ (around 3500 at submission)

Volunteer: 60

GRE: 309 + 5.0 writing

Shadowing: PA- 177.5 (had around 70 at submission) MD- 107

1 hour ago, chicago9 said:

cGPA: 3.42

sGPA: 3.38

PCE 5000+ (around 3500 at submission)

Volunteer: 60

GRE: 309 + 5.0 writing