2019-2020 application cycle

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, rh28goblue said:

I submitted earlier this week but haven't received a confirmation email, so I'll be calling them today. Does anyone have any insight about submitting/getting confirmation about the WSU grad application considering it doesn't have a "submit" button?

Did you get an answer to the confirmation email question? I was debating calling as well.

9 hours ago, rh28goblue said:

I submitted earlier this week but haven't received a confirmation email, so I'll be calling them today. Does anyone have any insight about submitting/getting confirmation about the WSU grad application considering it doesn't have a "submit" button?

I had this same question for a long time but under the WSU Graduate School FAQs I found this:

"The Office of Graduate Admissions will make your application available to the program for review after it has satisfied the minimum university requirements; you are not required to formally indicate your application is complete. As such, there is no "submit" button."

So I'm assuming as long as you've submitted every "required" document like transcripts and the submission fee etc. you should be fine. 

On 8/30/2019 at 5:42 PM, jpat4232 said:

Did you get an answer to the confirmation email question? I was debating calling as well.

I called and was told they're not sending out anymore confirmation emails at this time due to the high volume of applications submitted just prior to the deadline. They are only going to be sending emails to those who do not meet the minimum requirements.

Hi everyone!

I came across this event that will take place on 9/28/19 in Detroit, and I wanted to share the link. Wayne State will be one of the PA programs in attendance (among a few other local ones)!

It could be a GREAT way to get your questions answered, or find out how you can improve your application for future cycles (if it should come to that), and network with other pre-PAs, PA-S, and PA-Cs in the area. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thepac-takes-detroit-tickets-70091765357

Best of luck to everyone this cycle!

• Like 1

I finalized my CASPA application on 8-28, 3.1 cGPA, 3.1 sGPA, 3.9 pGPA, 3.7 last 60. GRE 320 with 14000 hours as a medical speech pathologist in mostly underserved areas. I dont't have any volunteer hours since I've been employed full time for 10 years. I hope that doesn't hurt me with the program. Good luck to everyone!

On 9/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, rh28goblue said:

I called and was told they're not sending out anymore confirmation emails at this time due to the high volume of applications submitted just prior to the deadline. They are only going to be sending emails to those who do not meet the minimum requirements.

So basically only sending out rejection letters right now?