2019-2020 application cycle

1 hour ago, JacKasmi94 said:

In the past they would interview 100, and accept 50.

man i hope they continue to give interview dates. i thought i was really competitive with wayne as it being my undergrad, i worked there and i continue to work there with patient care experience. hoping it’s just in batches and that we hear back ANYTHING so that i know regardless!

man i hope they continue to give interview dates. i thought i was really competitive with wayne as it being my undergrad, i worked there and i continue to work there with patient care experience. hoping it’s just in batches and that we hear back ANYTHING so that i know regardless!

I know they usually send out all the interview invites on one day, but we have until tomorrow at 3:00 PM to accept the invite. I think if people decline they end up sending more? I’m not too sure as I’ve heard mostly everyone ends up accepting their spot. I would call tomorrow around 4 if you still haven’t heard anything! Best of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, paperson170 said:

I know they usually send out all the interview invites on one day, but we have until tomorrow at 3:00 PM to accept the invite. I think if people decline they end up sending more? I’m not too sure as I’ve heard mostly everyone ends up accepting their spot. I would call tomorrow around 4 if you still haven’t heard anything! Best of luck!!

do you think we’ll hear something by tuesday regardless?

do you think we’ll hear something by tuesday regardless?

I’ve heard from previous years they send out sending denials a couple days later but I’m thinking they haven’t because it’s the weekend. I’m really not too sure but Wayne is pretty quick at sending stuff out in October

I’ve heard from previous years they send out sending denials a couple days later but I’m thinking they haven’t because it’s the weekend. I’m really not too sure but Wayne is pretty quick at sending stuff out in October

Start sending out*

Just now, paperson170 said:

damn i hope it’s this week though! i’m sick of not knowing lol 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:14 PM, paperson170 said:

Anyone know anything about the interview style? I heard they are switching it up a bit from previous years. I wonder if they’ll send us information about it when they confirm interview times next week!

How do you know that they are switching it up? Also, have you heard what the interview style will be for this year??

Hi all!

First off, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to those who interviewed this week!! Overall, we were very impressed with our applicants this year which makes for some tough decisions for our admissions committee. If you are not offered a seat this cycle, DO NOT GIVE UP. The PA profession is an amazing career and if you believe it is where you belong, never stop fighting for it!

Acceptance emails should be sent out within the next month or so (but could take longer as there have been some changes in the whole process). BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!! It is not likely that it will get sent there but it did happen to a couple of our students last year.

Again, congrats to those who participated in the interviews this week. It was so nice to meet you all and best of luck!!

-Chelsea S

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MayC0820 said:

Hi all!

First off, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to those who interviewed this week!! Overall, we were very impressed with our applicants this year which makes for some tough decisions for our admissions committee. If you are not offered a seat this cycle, DO NOT GIVE UP. The PA profession is an amazing career and if you believe it is where you belong, never stop fighting for it!

Acceptance emails should be sent out within the next month or so (but could take longer as there have been some changes in the whole process). BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!! It is not likely that it will get sent there but it did happen to a couple of our students last year.

Again, congrats to those who participated in the interviews this week. It was so nice to meet you all and best of luck!!

-Chelsea S

Thank you! And I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed Wayne State’s interview process! Best of luck to everyone who interviewed 😊