Dubin's Rapid Interpretation of EKG's...printed in Hong Kong??

Hi everyone! I just ordered a copy of Dubin's EKG book from a seller on Amazon and I noticed my copy was printed in Hong Kong. If anyone has their copy handy, will you look and see if yours is printed in Hong Kong as well? This seems really weird and I don't want to have a knock off of such an important book.

Thanks!

Yep. That means Amazon is keeping the inventory and it's shipped from one of their fulfillment centers.

Dubin's book is a little weird, and I've seen people balk over the format before. But what I meant by the ISBN comment is that more than where the book is printed the ISBN number tells you it's the right text and edition.

I bought mine used from abe.com for a dollar and forty seven cents shipped....

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

What a steal! I looked for used on half.com but didn't see anything cheap enough to not just buy it new. 25 dollars. :heheh: I am, however, enjoying the book. It's sort of like a sideshow with explanations.

What a steal! I looked for used on half.com but didn't see anything cheap enough to not just buy it new. 25 dollars. :heheh: I am, however, enjoying the book. It's sort of like a sideshow with explanations.

Yah it was about 3 yrs ago though. It looked like a 1st edition but it was servicable....

Dubin's book is a little weird, and I've seen people balk over the format before.

I left my copy at work, so this is paraphrased, but, "A premature beat, like a premature baby, comes earlier than expected." Thanks, Dr. D! :D Great book, very simple to read.

I left my copy at work, so this is paraphrased, but, "A premature beat, like a premature baby, comes earlier than expected." Thanks, Dr. D! :D Great book, very simple to read.

I would avoid making statements about children and Dubin. LOL ok bad joke

Whoa! I had no idea. We had an entire course on EKG with required readings from this book and our prof never mentioned this. Actually, kind of wondering if she even knows. The book was so helpful as to make the class almost unnecessary. The only thing the book lacked that I really enjoyed about the class was that we got stacks of real 12 leads to pore over.

Archived