2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 10/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, NicoleNat said:

Hi guys! For those who already interviewed- would you mind giving some insight as to what the interview is like? I see that there is a group activity and I was wondering what that might be.

I interviewed in July and it was very relaxed and everyone there made me feed very comfortable! The group activity is fun and low stress and the individual interviews were also very relaxed! they really just want to get to know more about you so be yourself and be confident! Overall this was the best interview experience I've had!! You also learn a lot about the program while your there so that was really helpful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just got the acceptance call! 🙂 I am SO beyond excited I can't even put it into words!! Congratulations to everyone else who has received acceptances so far and best of luck to the rest of you who have interviews coming up. For those of you that have already been accepted, is there a Facebook group or anything created?

Edited by egrucelski
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, egrucelski said:

Just got the acceptance call! 🙂 I am SO beyond excited I can't even put it into words!! Congratulations to everyone else who has received acceptances so far and best of luck to the rest of you who have interviews coming up. For those of you that have already been accepted, is there a Facebook group or anything created?

Just curious, when was your interview date? Congrats! That’s so exciting!!

On 10/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, JMAK42 said:

Anyone that got accepted mind sharing their stats? Congrats to you all! Really something to be proud of 😊

Thank you so much 🙂

cGPA: 3.87

sGPA: 3.75

GRE: 303 with 5.5 analytical writing

PCE: ~1,100 hours (EMT)

Volunteering: ~350 hours

Shadowing: 80 hours officially with 135 additional hours from an academic experience that was not allowed to go on CASPA, but that I mentioned during my interview

LORs: Orthopedic PA-C, department chair at my university, my advisor/Biological Sciences faculty member, my Captain/Operations Manager from work who is a Paramedic/was a Respiratory Therapist

Edited by egrucelski

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, JMAK42 said:

Anyone that got accepted mind sharing their stats? Congrats to you all! Really something to be proud of 😊

Thank you so much! So sorry for the late response! Here are my stats:

cGPA: 3.86

sGPA: 3.80

GRE: 302

Shadowing: ~50 hours in urgent care, women's health/family medicine, orthopedics, and orthopedic surgery

Volunteering: ~450 hours

HCE: ~1250 hours working as a medical scribe in the ER

Letters of Rec: Orthopedic/Orthopedic Surgery PA-C, Biochemistry Professor/Dean at my university, and Organic Chemistry Professor/Advisor at my university

Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone interviewing! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...