Help! advice needed

I just want some advice on my application! 

I applied last cycle as a junior in college with 35 credits left to take. To no surprise, I got rejected from all 12 schools I applied to (NYS area). I have approximately 1500-2000+ hours as a CNA in 2 locations (a nursing home and ICU step down unit). When I applied my GPA was 3.4 while sGPA was a 3.19. With taking these 33 credits to finish my bachelors in Health Science with a concentration in Emergency and critical care, then graduate in May, I hope to improve my GPA to a 3.5 and sGPA up as well. I also volunteer when I can at a soup kitchen and a kids fitness club (total between both maybe 100 hours). I took my GRE and received a 150V/ 147Q / 3.5W. 

Any advice on how to boost my application for the 2019 cycle in may? I plan to apply once i receive my grades back! 

43 minutes ago, PAgirl199 said:

I just want some advice on my application! 

I applied last cycle as a junior in college with 35 credits left to take. To no surprise, I got rejected from all 12 schools I applied to (NYS area). I have approximately 1500-2000+ hours as a CNA in 2 locations (a nursing home and ICU step down unit). When I applied my GPA was 3.4 while sGPA was a 3.19. With taking these 33 credits to finish my bachelors in Health Science with a concentration in Emergency and critical care, then graduate in May, I hope to improve my GPA to a 3.5 and sGPA up as well. I also volunteer when I can at a soup kitchen and a kids fitness club (total between both maybe 100 hours). I took my GRE and received a 150V/ 147Q / 3.5W. 

Any advice on how to boost my application for the 2019 cycle in may? I plan to apply once i receive my grades back! 

My situation was slightly different from yours but the school I applied and got accepted to would look at your last 60 credits if you did not have a cGPA of 3.2.   My GRE scores were almost identical to yours....I did take Pathophysiology and Endocrinology to help boost my application as well.  Good luck and don't give up

I would suggest retaking the GRE and aiming for at least a 300 and 4W. My cGPA was the same as yours but my sGPA was slightly higher. Make sure you have a great personal statement and stellar LORs from people/employers/a PA who know you well and can attest to your ability to being a good PA. Good luck!

Archived