Organic Online Accrediated Programs

It's been stated pretty clearly how my school has a notoriously bad chemistry department (it's been on probation for quite some time now, as well as physics depart) and I have been steered away by many on not taking organic at my college. Though, some of the programs I will apply to don't require it, I think it would be helpful to still take it. If people could list programs that I could look into I would greatly appreciate it. Planning on taking it this summer. Medical terminology is another. It is difficult to get into if you're anything other than an exercise phys major on my campus. Thanks! Same with biochem as well, if anyone knows of online programs for that too. Thanks again in advance

If you don't need organic, DON"T TAKE IT! It is a notorious GPA killer. There are very few online programs for organic that work, due to the lack of lab. I believe there are a few with labs that you do at home. . If you decide to take it, probably better to do so at a community college than online.

3 hours ago, EMEDPA said:

If you don't need organic, DON"T TAKE IT! It is a notorious GPA killer. There are very few online programs for organic that work, due to the lack of lab. I believe there are a few with labs that you do at home. . If you decide to take it, probably better to do so at a community college than online.

My literal only concern has been what it could do to my GPA, as it is already not stellar. Everyone has been telling me to take it to show my abilities, but in my area, no school seems to have a good program for it, so I have been weary of it. A fair amount of program I'm interested in don't require it, so that was my exact mindset. I should think about this more before deciding to take it and possibly hurting my GPA. Thanks for the re-encouragement against. 

Archived