New PANCE 2019 Scoring

6 minutes ago, lukevenable said:

None of the people in my class who took it on January 2nd have gotten their scores either. I only know of one person who got his scores. He took it on January 9th and just got an email today telling him he didn't pass. I also took it January 9th and haven't heard anything. Hate this waiting game. 

Edit: Now I've heard from another classmate who also was notified that she didn't pass. I think she took hers on the 4th or so. So it might be a good sign if you haven't heard anything yet.

Rosh overestimated my score as well by quite a lot. I think I scored 177 points lower than my Rosh predicted score. But still passed pretty comfortably. My friend who failed the PANCE told me he was scoring about 65% on the Rosh tests whereas I was scoring between 75-80% usually. So I'd say try to shoot for at least 70% on average. And make sure you're practicing in the format of the PANCE (like doing test mode instead of tutor and 60 questions at a time with the timer)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 7:56 PM, lukevenable said:

Rosh overestimated my score as well by quite a lot. I think I scored 177 points lower than my Rosh predicted score. But still passed pretty comfortably. My friend who failed the PANCE told me he was scoring about 65% on the Rosh tests whereas I was scoring between 75-80% usually. So I'd say try to shoot for at least 70% on average. And make sure you're practicing in the format of the PANCE (like doing test mode instead of tutor and 60 questions at a time with the timer)

If you don't mind me asking, which tests were you doing? Were they created tests with the subscription? or the mock PANCE boost exams?

On 1/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, Firemedicbroz said:

I took the PANCE January 16th.  I just got my results today and passed.  I thought ROSH review was the best study tool. It also over predicted my score by 150 pts, but overall didn't matter because I still passed by a good margin.  I wish you all good luck and highly recommend using ROSH to prep.

Hi! Currently waiting, took mine the 17th! What time did they release the score for you yesterday? I figured they won’t release any today since it’s after AM but hearing people getting scores late afternoon. 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, Nieo_09 said:

If you don't mind me asking, which tests were you doing? Were they created tests with the subscription? or the mock PANCE boost exams?

I took all 3000+ questions with the subscription.  I had a friend who had the extra tests, i took a couple with them, but didn't feel like it helped much.  I was scoring upper 70s and took the test the 17th....anxiously awaiting my results.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diablo03 said:

I took all 3000+ questions with the subscription.  I had a friend who had the extra tests, i took a couple with them, but didn't feel like it helped much.  I was scoring upper 70s and took the test the 17th....anxiously awaiting my results.

I did ROSH too! Hoping it paid off for us! Also, has anyone put their NCCPA ID to check ahead of time if you’re certified? 

2 minutes ago, christinam1120 said:

I did ROSH too! Hoping it paid off for us! Also, has anyone put their NCCPA ID to check ahead of time if you’re certified? 

I'm hoping it paid off too!  I just tried that and it still says I'm not certified... Hoping it's just not been updated vs. bad news bears

• Upvote 1