Fall 2019 ACCEPTED Students

19 hours ago, Gbpmk399132 said:

Hey Annie and Adrian!! Welcome!! Above is the Facebook group.

That's really cool Adrian. Oh so the first year of the program is not at the graduate building ? I did not know that.

First year the classes will be held on the main campus from my understanding!

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2019 at 4:14 PM, Salinabrianna said:

Hi everyone and congratulations on your acceptance. Im Salina.. I live on Long Island and will be commuting to SJU. I am very excited to meet everyone in person and to be apart of the program. 

Congratulations and welcome!!! Excited to meet you and everyone, as well! 👍

Edited by Gbpmk399132

7 hours ago, cslutzky said:

Hi Everyone!

I was accepted in December and wasn’t sure how to connect with everyone. So glad you could make this Facebook page. I just requested, my name is Claudia Slutzky! Also, does anyone else have any more information on the dates of the program? Where did you find this info?

Congrats! I think Eric’s the only one who can confirm requests to join. You can find the 2019-2020 academic calendar here https://www.stjohns.edu/academics/office-registrar/academic-calendar

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few updates from the financial aid office & the chairperson, Dr. Lee

Financial Aid: “You should be able to see your financial aid package around April. Accepting your awards/loans will be available once you are registered for classes, around June depending on your program. Fall tuition bills are typically released mid to late June and due mid to late July.”

Dr. Lee: “The white coat ceremony takes place usually in October of your first year. Registration has not been set up yet for Fall courses.”

On-campus housing deposit deadline: May 1

On-campus housing application deadline: May 17

On-campus housing self-selection time frame: June 5-8

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jtpng said:

Got a few updates from the financial aid office & the chairperson, Dr. Lee

Financial Aid: “You should be able to see your financial aid package around April. Accepting your awards/loans will be available once you are registered for classes, around June depending on your program. Fall tuition bills are typically released mid to late June and due mid to late July.”

Dr. Lee: “The white coat ceremony takes place usually in October of your first year. Registration has not been set up yet for Fall courses.”

On-campus housing deposit deadline: May 1

On-campus housing application deadline: May 17

On-campus housing self-selection time frame: June 5-8

Is Dr. Lee back in the office? She responded to your email?

3 hours ago, samahshaikh said:

Hi everyone! My name is Samah and I just received my acceptance email this morning. I’m beyond excited to meet all of you! I’ll be moving from California so any advice on living out in New York would be greatlyyyyy appreciated 😊 

Wow another Cali person! Someone else is coming from there too. Welcome we’re excited to meet you as well. Request to join the Facebook group if you haven’t already 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, KOBBYBADU688 said:

Hi guys, please what is the deadline to pay the seat deposit after recieving the acceptance email. I cannot sign into the portal to pay mine. What do I do. 

2 weeks from your acceptance I think. The online payment didn’t work for me either I called them to pay over the phone