Fall 2019 ACCEPTED Students

21 minutes ago, jtpng said:

I'm from CA! Super excited for this program and to meet everyone 😁. Is anyone planning on living on or off campus? I'm hoping there's some graduating PAs we can connect with who need people to replace them when their lease is up

Huge journey to the east coast! Do you just really want to see NY in general, as well? Haha

I plan on living on campus for sure as I live in NJ right now. Honestly whatever lands me closest to school as I would not want commuting to interfere with our studies. I commuted for undergrad..traffic in NY/NJ is atrocious. I would rather not do that again for grad school you know.

14 minutes ago, Gbpmk399132 said:

Huge journey to the east coast! Do you just really want to see NY in general, as well? Haha

I plan on living on campus for sure as I live in NJ right now. Honestly whatever lands me closest to school as I would not want commuting to interfere with our studies. I commuted for undergrad..traffic in NY/NJ is atrocious. I would rather not do that again for grad school you know.

Yep! NY was the first place I ever visited on the east coast and I fell in love with the city. That’s very true...hopefully we’re given options on off-campus that’re more affordable and walking distance as well. 

@jtpng That is awesome! It will be an around experience. 

@slamm27 Yea that is true, it is expensive. But like you said it would be nice to be as close as possible to minimize wasted commuting time.

So this is the first time the program is solely a Master's program and does not include the bachelor's option right? Interesting. How many students will be in the class in total? I did not see it anywhere online.

How old is everyone haha just curious. I am 25 I will be 26 before this fall. 

1 hour ago, Gbpmk399132 said:

@jtpng That is awesome! It will be an around experience. 

@slamm27 Yea that is true, it is expensive. But like you said it would be nice to be as close as possible to minimize wasted commuting time.

So this is the first time the program is solely a Master's program and does not include the bachelor's option right? Interesting. How many students will be in the class in total? I did not see it anywhere online.

How old is everyone haha just curious. I am 25 I will be 26 before this fall. 

I just turned 22 this past week! There will be around 75 students in the class and that is correct, there will be no bachelor's option this year. 

15 minutes ago, Jerran123 said:

Hey Congrats everyone!

Can anyone tell me what the seat deposit is because Ive been having troubles signing into the Portal

I was able to sign in today after calling IT. The seat deposit is $1500. I am unsure of a due date for the deposit. I contacted them and will let you know when I receive a response

• Upvote 1