Fall 2019 ACCEPTED Students

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guy, my name is Jeannie, I didn't accepted by SJ yet. Did you guys accepted into the master or undergrad program?  I would like know from you guys to see if if the program is full for 70 students yet. I was keep waiting and ask graduate admission few times but they just told me that my app is still under review. I just I know if am now waited for a reason. I don't want to keep waiting if the program is fully admitted. Thank you for taking your time reading this message.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 10:01 AM, diana324 said:

Hey guys, 

My name is Diana I was at the meet & greet yesterday! Heard there was a FB group i just sent a request. Dont be alarmed that I have no friends my account is new bc I've been off fb for a while - not spam hahaahah 🙂 

Could you pls share your stats?

On 1/13/2019 at 12:33 AM, jtpng said:

Yep! NY was the first place I ever visited on the east coast and I fell in love with the city. That’s very true...hopefully we’re given options on off-campus that’re more affordable and walking distance as well. 

Could you pls share your stats?