2012 Applicants "Please post when you get invited for the interview" MDC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everybody giving out information about the test and interview. This is competition to get a seat. It's fine to see who got the test and who got the interview, but to say hey these are the questions that are going to be on the test or this is what they are going to ask on interview is decreasing your chance of getting a seat.

lol. I just loved your comment Jamaican. People really get angry at this point. Its a lot to loose but we need to be as calm as possible. I was like that before taking the test and it did not take me anywhere. I have not been called for the interview but still i think next year will be better. I noticed that there are some comments related to the test that it did not seem appropiate because it is a competition but that interview quetions was said at the time of the test .There is no mistery we all know.

i don't think anyone was releasing a lot of information about the exam or interview. if that was the case everyone would score high and pass. people are pretty much repeating what we were told in email or during the exam. Best of luck to everyone and those who deserve it most!

Yes you should always dress up nicely.... I remeber seeing some guy in jeans and a polo... and another girl in a sweater and sandels... What kinda crap is that. It tells me your nor serious about this process, that you dont even care enough to dress up. So if you can please dress nicely i hate seeing those sloppy folks.

Help! So I have been looking all over the MDC PA site and google and can not find information on the history of the schools PA program. I have found the history of the school but not detailed information about the program itself. Can anyone help direct me where I can find this information. It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Thanks for responding. But I was looking for the actual detailed history of the Miami Dade College Physician Assistant program (date started, who created it, etc.). If you or anyone knows where I can find that info please let me know.

http://www.arc-pa.org/acc_programs/ is where you can find the first time the program was accredited. I think a Physician named Norman Rose was the first Medical Director/Program Director. I also remember the program had a lot of political clout behind it's creation. Which is usually the case with the Community College programs. See if the Florida academy has any old newsletters or information. You might search for anything about the International Medical Graduate issue Florida had at that time. I think one of the reasons MDCC PA program got started was related to that. Hope that helps.

http://www.arc-pa.org/acc_programs/ is where you can find the first time the program was accredited. I think a Physician named Norman Rose was the first Medical Director/Program Director. I also remember the program had a lot of political clout behind it's creation. Which is usually the case with the Community College programs. See if the Florida academy has any old newsletters or information. You might search for anything about the International Medical Graduate issue Florida had at that time. I think one of the reasons MDCC PA program got started was related to that. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!

Archived