2012 Applicants "Please post when you get invited for the interview" MDC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Kathy today if all of the best students have been called and she email me back stating that " All top students from April 3 & 10 have been called for an interview that she can not tell me more becuase they are waiting for the testing group on May 8". Which mean that if you have not been called is that your test was not good enough like mine. For those who have applied before ( do they give a chance to other students, is there any second round of interview for those who did not score soo high????). Besides the point they say a lot of things that are not truth like microbiology section and the time for interviewing.

Congrats to those who got an interview call and to those who have not best wishes and fingers crossed. There is still hope.

I take my exam May 8th. Freaked out but hope to do the best I can. A little stressed hoping I'm not at a disadvantage from those who took the test earlier.

Good luck yo all

Sucks ;( I thought I did well. From what I've seen they pick the top students immediately but if they don't have enough high scores in the third testing date then they will go back to the April 3 and 10 dates. I saw on the forum last yr, a guy got called 3 weeks after the test.

I emailed Ms. Burns last night and she replied that they will contact everyone one way or another in the week to come. She could not tell me when everyone would be emailed, but I do not believe based on her email that they finish with the people from the first two test dates. I recommend everyone takes a deep breath and relaxes. All we can do is wait and hope. Most important we should not pay attention to rumors.

I emailed Ms. Burns last night and she replied that they will contact everyone one way or another in the week to come. She could not tell me when everyone would be emailed, but I do not believe based on her email that they finish with the people from the first two test dates. I recommend everyone takes a deep breath and relaxes. All we can do is wait and hope. Most important we should not pay attention to rumors.

I agree. All can be done is hope for the best and positive thinking.

I took my test on the 10th and received an email on the 18th for an interview on May 11th. I am so nervous and excited! Does any one know of or heard of any questions they usually ask? I know during the test they said to know everything about the PA profession (duh) and know the history of the schools PA program. Good luck to everyone! :)

Archived