2012 Applicants "Please post when you get invited for the interview" MDC

You don't need to know things like the mission statement or whatever some people are talking about. I went through my interview already and they ask basic questions. I won't tell you specifics, because lets face it, we are in competition, but do a little internet research and you will find all the questions you need. I did that and there were absolutely no surprises. That doesn't mean I feel the interview was a slam dunk. I was nervous and I left out pertinent information I could have slipped in there. So....I think i will probably be reapplying next year. But, we will see. Hopefully, it is like the old adage says that we are our own worst critic. Also, I used the book the Ultimate Guide to Getting into PA School...woops I just gave away everything you need to know for the interview. YES look at that book, specifically the interviewing chapters!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi JpMorgan

have you been called for the interview. I haven't and I tested on April 3. Getting into this forum it only makes me more nervous

Same here. Im feeling beyond nervous. I'm hoping they are still looking over scores and will be calling more this week.

Archived