Accepted MSPAS/MPH Class of 2022

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all! If you have not seen my posts in the other forum page, I am the current Vice President of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021. 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excited to have you as a part of our Touro family! We recently created a Facebook page for the accepted class of 2022. Here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2138981133080692/. If you have been ACCEPTED into the program, go ahead and click this link and request to be a member. Our current president (Brent) is running this page, and once you have requested to be added to the page he will confirm your acceptance to the program with our admissions staff and accept you into the group. 

This page has members from our class, and ultimately will contain your whole class prior to starting classes this Fall. It is used for introducing yourself and getting to know your future classmates, as well as asking any questions to current students that you may have regarding the program/housing/finances/etc. We want to make your transition into PA school smooth and ease any stress you may have. We are here to assist you in any way possible!

Again, we are super excited for your journey to start with Touro! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Facebook page or anything else 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, TouroCaliPA said:

Hi all! If you have not seen my posts in the other forum page, I am the current Vice President of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021. 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excited to have you as a part of our Touro family! We recently created a Facebook page for the accepted class of 2022. Here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2138981133080692/. If you have been ACCEPTED into the program, go ahead and click this link and request to be a member. Our current president (Brent) is running this page, and once you have requested to be added to the page he will confirm your acceptance to the program with our admissions staff and accept you into the group. 

This page has members from our class, and ultimately will contain your whole class prior to starting classes this Fall. It is used for introducing yourself and getting to know your future classmates, as well as asking any questions to current students that you may have regarding the program/housing/finances/etc. We want to make your transition into PA school smooth and ease any stress you may have. We are here to assist you in any way possible!

Again, we are super excited for your journey to start with Touro! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Facebook page or anything else 🙂

Hi,

I have tried to join this group, as I have been accepted and will be attending in the fall. I cannot seem to join the Facebook group. 

Thank you.

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! Welcome to the Touro fam! Please believe me when I say that you have been thoughtfully and intentionally selected to be part of the class of 2022. If you are looking for housing options this is a great website that many Touro students use http://www.tustudentlife.com/housing/rentals/. More options will be posted later in the Spring so just keep this in your back pocket for now. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, p2015s said:

Hello! I was accepted in early March.  Haven’t been able to be added to the fb group.  Anyone else having the same issue? 

Hi there,

I am having the same issue with the FB group.

I also wanted to ask everyone how soon they heard back from Touro after submitting the response form, background check form, and seat deposit.  I submitted them all prior to the two-week deadline but haven't heard back yet.  The deadline just recently passed but I'm getting a little antsy haha.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, jae22 said:

Hi there,

I am having the same issue with the FB group.

I also wanted to ask everyone how soon they heard back from Touro after submitting the response form, background check form, and seat deposit.  I submitted them all prior to the two-week deadline but haven't heard back yet.  The deadline just recently passed but I'm getting a little antsy haha.

I would email the program administrative coordinator.  The same thing happened to me.  I emailed them and was told they never received my forms.  Once I resent them, within a few days I received a couple  welcome emails.  

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

Regarding being added to the FB group, our class president has to accept you into the FB group, but prior to that he must receive a list from the school confirming your acceptance, deposit, etc. This sometimes takes a while for that all to be processed on the school's end and then sharing this information with him. Continue to be patient and you should be accepted after he receives your name.

Please feel free to message me with any questions! Again, this is the link to the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2138981133080692/

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am currently in the process of preparing for an interview at Touro. I was wondering if any of the current students could answer a few questions for me regarding the program. Is their a Cadaver lab? Is there freedom in choosing clinical locations? Does touro provide the opportunity for it's students to do rotations around the country or are most rotations done locally? What is the student to faculty ratio? How big is each class? Do the professors know each student? I look forward to hearing back from someone..feel free to elaborate or add anything that you like about Touro

• Upvote 1