Online Courses Prior to PA School

Hey y’all! I have been accepted to a program and would like to get a head start on the material. I was thinking of taking an online pharmacology course, since I know that will be a demanding course. Has anyone taken or heard of a good online pharmacology course? It can be free or paid as long as it is completely online! Does not need to be for credit. I am also open to courses in different subjects if anyone took one that they found helpful. 

Congrats on the acceptance! So exciting! My opinion, I would invest in Sketchy Pharm! It’s a great way to both learn and study pharmacology and works wonders for memory retention! I obtained an A in all 3 of my PA pharmacology courses and I attribute my grades to Sketchy! It’s about $300+ for a year possibly the same price as an online pharm course. 

4 hours ago, RaePA said:

Congrats on the acceptance! So exciting! My opinion, I would invest in Sketchy Pharm! It’s a great way to both learn and study pharmacology and works wonders for memory retention! I obtained an A in all 3 of my PA pharmacology courses and I attribute my grades to Sketchy! It’s about $300+ for a year possibly the same price as an online pharm course. 

Is there a specific website to buy it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 10:17 PM, EMEDPA said:

My copy of this book is so highlighted, tabbed and scribbled on.  It's a work of art.  Haha.  I have most of the books in this series.  Pharm, Physiology, Pathophysiology and Anatomy being by far the most helpful with great mnemonics.  But I have micro, ortho, imaging/x-rays, etc.  They're all so good.

Archived