NSU- Muskogee 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@AK1995 I almost took that time, but decided on the end of the day instead! I'm at 3:00 on the 18th! I'm not sure about the writing sample. I did 1 for dental hygiene school, and it was "give someone directions on how to wrap a gift." I'm not sure if this will be the same sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:59 AM, AK1995 said:

I’ll be there 8am the 18th for a 9am interview! Anyone know what to expect in terms of this writing sample they want? 

I did a writing sample for OU in Oklahoma City. They gave out a copy of the mission statement and then asked us to write why we are a good fit for the school. Not sure if NSU will have the same sort of format though! 

1 minute ago, whitneyshue said:

I did a writing sample for OU in Oklahoma City. They gave out a copy of the mission statement and then asked us to write why we are a good fit for the school. Not sure if NSU will have the same sort of format though! 

That's really helpful insight! (For both interviews!) Thank you! 

• 1 month later...