Mloud

NSU- Muskogee 2018-2019

Hey! Just saw that you responded.. never read that on their website. Good to know! I do know that they got 220 verified apps.

Edited by Mloud

Email today says we will hear December 1 for sure! Hopefully everything goes well with their accreditation process

Edited by AK1995

On 11/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, Mloud said:

Hey! Just saw that you responded.. never read that on their website. Good to know! I do know that they got 220 verified apps.

What do you mean by verified?   And how do you know this??

220 that were submitted and complete. A friend of mine is friends with someone up there.

Edited by Mloud

@AK1995 I almost took that time, but decided on the end of the day instead! I'm at 3:00 on the 18th! I'm not sure about the writing sample. I did 1 for dental hygiene school, and it was "give someone directions on how to wrap a gift." I'm not sure if this will be the same sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:59 AM, AK1995 said:

I’ll be there 8am the 18th for a 9am interview! Anyone know what to expect in terms of this writing sample they want? 

I did a writing sample for OU in Oklahoma City. They gave out a copy of the mission statement and then asked us to write why we are a good fit for the school. Not sure if NSU will have the same sort of format though! 

1 minute ago, whitneyshue said:

I did a writing sample for OU in Oklahoma City. They gave out a copy of the mission statement and then asked us to write why we are a good fit for the school. Not sure if NSU will have the same sort of format though! 

That's really helpful insight! (For both interviews!) Thank you! 

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows how many students were sent interview invitations? Also, any insight what the interview is like? Anything would help and thank you in advance!

I think I'm one of the last interviews of the week. Friday @ 3. I was also wondering how many were interviewing.. I'm excited!

Has anyone been told any information on when they will be sending out final decisions? Also, I’d love to hear thoughts on the program from those who interviewed. 

I feel like they are going to have a strong program.  I interviewed with McNeil and he seems very experienced. I believe that they are prepared to roll!

• Like 1